SEED offers on-site after school care Monday through Friday from 3:00pm-6:00pm when school is in session.
- All students enrolled in St. Edith School are eligible to attend and may participate in the program from one to five days per week.
- SEED will be available Monday through Friday from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm, when school is in session.
- SEED does not operate on half days.
- The children are provided with a snack, playtime and supervised homework time.
- Billing is handled twice monthly, with one full week for payment before any late fees are assessed.
- Registration will begin when August paperwork becomes available.
A non-refundable $25 registration fee (cash/check) per child is required to hold a spot in the program. There are three rate options:
Daily Rate - Option offers a guaranteed spot and is best for those work exit time is variable. Cost is $12.00 per child, per day.
Hourly Rate - Option offers child-care by the hour and a guaranteed spot, great for short-term coverage after school. Cost is $5.00 per child, per hour (time into the next hour will be billed for entire hour, no half-hours.)
Drop-In Care - With a 2 day advance notice and if space is available, this option is best for those occasional times. (Care needed for TRUE emergencies can be OK'd by office) Cost is $6.00 per child, per hour.
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to call the school office or Beth Lampron, director of SEED.Go to main navigation