St. Edith Parent Association - SEPA
The St. Edith Parent Association (SEPA) offers opportunities for family involvement and support of the programs and events that help enhance our students' experiences at school.
SEPA sponsors a number of events throughout the school year which are either ‘fun–raisers,’ social events or fundraising events.
SEPA Mission Statement
- Promote the ideals of Catholic education by fostering a better understanding of parental responsibilities in the spiritual and educational development of our children.
- Enhance the quality of education at St. Edith Catholic School by raising funds for school supplies, programs, or equipment that fall outside of the school projected budget.
- Foster positive relationships and school involvement among parents, students, and the community.
- Maintain and enhance open communication among parents, teachers, and school faculty and administration.
- Contact SEPA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEPA Board
- SEPA Fundraising Information
- SEPA Information/DOVES Form
- SEPA Sign Up Form