St. Edith Catholic School is a Catholic parish school, offering an education program from 3 year old Pre-School through Grade 8. As a member of the Archdiocese of Detroit, St. Edith shares the vision of Catholic education of the Catholic Church of Detroit. We recognize our responsibility to educate our students in the beliefs, practices, and traditions of the Catholic faith.
Note: We currently have openings in Prek4 and kindergarten. All other classes are full at this time.
New Family Information
- Currently, there are 226 students enrolled in our school. Maximum class size is 30 students.
- School begins at 7:55 am and dismissal is at 3:00 pm.
- Families who live in the Livonia Public School District are eligible for Livonia Bus Transportation. Please contact the Livonia Schools Department of Transportation for pickup.
- St. Edith School has a 3 year old Preschool, 4 year old Preschool, Full Day Kindergarten and one classroom for grades one through eight.
- St. Edith School follows the guidelines of the Livonia Public Schools concerning school closings. When Livonia Public Schools are closed due to severe weather conditions, St. Edith School will be closed also.
- Incoming age requirements - students for Pre-K and Kindergarten must have reached the following ages by September 1 of the current school year:
- Kindergarden - Age 5
- 4 year old preschool - Age 4
- 3 year old preschool - Age 3
Please visit to meet our teachers and Principal, and learn what our great school has to offer. You may call 734-464-1250 or email at email@example.com for an appointment to schedule a tour with the Principal. Come be part of our St. Edith Catholic School Family.
Registration Fees for 2021/2022
- $300.00 - Kindergarten through Gr. 8
- $125.00 - Preschool
These registration fees are not applicable towards tuition and are non-refundable.
- A birth certificate is required for anyone applying for admission to Pre-School and/or Kindergarten.
- The kindergarten student must be five years of age by September 1st. The preschool student must be three or four years of age by September 1st.
- A Baptismal certificate is required for all new students.
- New students in grades 1-8 are required to bring in a current report card and IOWA/MEAP Assessment scores.