Support our School with SCRIP
Help raise money for St. Edith Catholic School by just doing your everyday shopping.
RaiseRight is available online 24/7. For physical gift cards, orders will be placed on the last Friday of each month and will be returned the following Friday. SCRIP is available online at www.raiseright.com and in the RaiseRight app.
St. Edith Parent Association will be selling SCRIP (Gift Cards) for the Holidays! Order by December 13, 2023 to receive physical cards on December 19, 2023.
How it works: Raise money by purchasing gift cards at face value.
Shop on RaiseRight's website/app with over 750+ top brands and earn up to 20% on every gift card you buy. Earnings come from brands, not from your pocket, so gift cards are worth every penny. Raise money simply by doing everyday things -- like grabbing your morning coffee or ordering dinner for the family.
How to get started: Create an account with RaiseRight using our organization's enrollment code: 4C136L5A75L
Seamlessly check out and receive eGift cards faster by securely paying online with a linked bank account or credit card.
Choose a payment method - after you order...
- Pay online via checking/savings deduction and have the option to have your order fulfilled instantly with Scrip Ecards and Reloads with a small $0.29 fee. Physical cards will be ordered and sent home with your child on Friday's once a month. Please print your order and send in to office for Physical cards.
- Credit card types: Visa and Mastercard are accepted. A 2.6% fee is added to a family's order total each time they pay with a credit card. Your organization does not pay a fee. Credit card payments will be processed immediately.
- Pay by cash or check and send into the school office. Checks need to be made payable to "St. Edith" and mark your envelope "SCRIP Order." All orders received by Friday at 3 pm on order weeks will be fulfilled and sent home with your child on the following Friday.
Question: What if my order includes a mix of gift cards that are eligible for ship to home and some that ship to the school?
Answer: Your order will be automatically divided into two and shipped to the corresponding locations. You will see this on your order confirmation, and you only pay one transaction fee.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kroger Community Rewards
ATTENTION KROGER PLUS CARD SHOPPERS! Did you know that all Kroger Plus Cards can help earn funds to support St. Edith Catholic School? The step-by-step instructions are listed below:
Go to: www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click "sign in." Enter your email and password.
- Click "enroll now."
- Enter St. Edith School (NPO number SE278)
- Click "enroll."
- Start SHOPPING.
Busch's "Cash for Education"
To enroll in Cash for Education log into your MYWAY* account and select Cash for Education from the dopdown menu.
- Choose up to four organizations that you would like to support per quarter. You may also include the student you are supporting.
- Start shopping! Every purchase you make will earn rewards for your designated organization(s), just be sure to use your MyWay card or phone number at checkout.
- We will receive a check quarterly for your participation.
Go to main navigation