Hot Lunch Program
The following restaurants are providing us with Hot Lunch this year:
- Livonia Italian Bakery
- Blue Plate Diner
- Ricky’s Subs
Snacks will be available for sale on Thursday. Your child can buy a snack for $0.50. Send money with your child for snack on Thursdays.
Mark your calendars for the days that they do not order Hot Lunch, so they will come to school with a lunch from home on that day!
How to Order
- Go to Hot Lunch Online
- If this the first time you have accessed the site you will need to set up an account for your family.
- After your account has been set up follow the instructions under Getting Started to set up your students and place an order.
- When ordering order one blue item and as many red items as your student wants per meal.
- Payment is made via PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account please setup one up at PayPal.
- Can use credit card or bank account via PayPal
- PayPal waives any additional fees for out non-profit organization.
- Orders can be placed up to two months in advance.
- Order cutoff deadline will be Thursday night for the following Hot Lunch Thursday.
- You can order at any time prior to the previous Thursday at 11:59 pm.
- Family user account may contain multiple student accounts.
- Each student must have a separate student account when placing an order, this is to ensure each student gets their meal.
- Order one blue item first then as many red items as each student wants.
- You can login to HotLunchOnline.com any time to confirm your order history.
- There are no refunds on confirmed orders.
- If there is an event, such as a snow day, which causes Hot Lunch to cancelled unexpectly that Thursday, your paid order for that day will be considered prepaid for the next time that vendor is scheduled.
- A confirmed orders distribution list is downloaded directly from HotLunchOnline.com, which is used when placing the order with the vendor and for distributing lunches on Thursdays. Only students whose name is on the list will recieve their ordered items, no additional food is ordered from the vendor.
If you have any questions, please contact: SEPA@stedith.orgGo to main navigation