We are taking for IOWA/ITBS Assessments for grades 1 - 8 during the weeks of October 4 and October 16.
Your child/ren in Grades 1-8 will take the IOWA/ITBS Assessment, from Monday, October 2 to Friday, October 13. Each day a portion of the IOWA/ITBS Assessment will be taken. Teachers will continue instruction, although not all content areas will be covered.
Please help your child/ren be prepared for the IOWA/ITBS Assessment:
- Sleep – Help your child receive a good night sleep. Children require 8 – 10 hours of sleep.
- Nutrition – Be sure your child receives a nutritious breakfast and pack a nutritious snack.
- Water – Be sure your child has water in a clear, plastic bottle for hydration.
- #2 pencil – Be sure your child has sharpened #2 pencils with eraser.
- Be on time for school – Arrive at school by 7:55 AM. Avoid being late or absent during this testing period.