Iowa Testing 10/3 to 10/14
Grades 1-8 will be taking a portion of the each day. Please take the 5 steps to help your child/ren be prepared.
- Sleep – Help your child receive a good night sleep. Children require 8 – 10 hours of sleep.
- Nutrition – Be sure your child receives a nutritious breakfast and pack a nutritious snack & lunch.
- Water – Be sure your child has water in a clear, plastic bottle for hydration.
- #2 pencil – Be sure your child has several sharpened #2 pencils with eraser.
- Be on time for school – Arrive at school by 7:55 AM. Avoid being late or absent during this testing period.
Go to main navigation