8th Grade Trip Fundraising
This year the 8th grade trip will be to Gettysburg. In order to cover the cost of this trip the following fundraising activies are happening.
- 8th Grade Pop Bottle Fundraiser: Come out and support our 8th grade class! We will have a pop bottle drop off every Friday after school. Mrs Paluk will be at the church doors collecting your donations. Please note: 'No Beer or Liquor bottles or cans.'
- The class that brings in the most bottle/cans per month will earn a Jean Day. Label the each bag with your child's grade.
- Friday Lunches: on Fridays through out the year the 8th grade will be providing Pizza or Hot Dogs for lunch. The meals need to be pre-ordered. Watch for the next order form.
- Order forms for the 8th grade special Friday Hot Lunch for the months of January and February. Due date is Friday, Jan. 6th. For clarification: The mosticcholi lunch that has been re-scheduled will be served Friday, Jan. 13th.
- Bake Sale: During the Friday Lunches baked goods will be available for purchase. Please send money with your child(ren) if they would like to purchase some of the baked goods. Most items sell for .25 cents.
Please contact Julie Murray (8th grad fundraiser chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Go to main navigation