2012-2013 In-Parish Registration
2012-2013 Out-of-Parish Registration
2012-2013 Quick Glance
Education Commission - This Commission helps all parishioners understand that the entire Parish community has responsibility for promoting the teaching mission of the Church. The Education Commission has the responsibility of developing, promoting and evaluating programs in cooperation with the Archdiocesan and Parish Staffs.
School Committee - The School Committee is a sub-committee of the Education Commission. The pastor, the principal, a SEPA Board Representative and seven (7) elected members comprise the membership of the School Committee. Its goal is to promote an atmosphere of stability, confidence, unity and cooperation in the school and parish community by fostering an appreciation for the ideas of a Catholic education. It is concerned with working with the pastor and the principal to assure that operations are consistent with the school philosophy, parish goals, and Archdiocesan guidelines.
The SEPA reports to the School Committee. The objectives of SEPA are:
- Facilitate fundraising efforts in order to raise monies for "extras" for the students of St. Edith - educational, technology and any other assistance as deemed appropriate.
- To promote social involvement of St. Edith community at off-site functions (i.e. roller skating, etc.) during non-school hours.
- Promote open communication among parents, teachers, and administration via a monthly newsletter.
- Support good will and cooperation among parents, faculty and administration, School Committee and St. Edith parish.
- To direct and coordinate parental support of St. Edith School through activities, social functions and fundraising efforts.
SEED offers on-site after school care Monday through Friday from 3:00pm-6:00pm. All students are eligible to attend and may participate in the program for one to five days per week. SEED will be available Monday through Friday from 3:00pm-6:00pm, on full school days only.
The children are provided with a snack, playtime and supervised homework time.
A non-refundable $25 registration fee (cash/check) per child is required to hold a spot in the program. There are three rate options:
- Daily Rate - Option offers a guaranteed spot and is best for those work exit time is variable. Cost is $12.00 per child, per day
- Hourly Rate - Option offers child-care by the hour and a guaranteed spot, great for short-term coverage after school. Cost is $5.00 per child, per hour (time into the next hour will be billed for entire hour, no half-hours)
- Drop-In Care - With a 2 day advance notice and if space is available, this option is best for those occasional times. (Care needed for TRUE emergencies can be OK'd by office) Cost is $5.00 per child, per hour.
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to call the school office or Beth Lampron, director of SEED, at (734)838-0023.
At the beginning of the year forms were sent home. You can find copies of these forms listed below.